Sunday 29 June 2014

The Alien Dream

Hello again people of the dream world. Firstly a big thanks to everyone who has read our previous posts. We hope we keep improving our standards and keep you all interested with all our future articles. This is a dream which I had got very recently.Although this one is not as spooky as the previous ones but it still amuses my "Brain".
Here it goes..
         

                    When you have no idea where you are, what you're doing or whom you are surrounded by, you definitely know that you're in for a big trouble. It took me several moments to answer these questions to myself. When I indeed did realize, it did not make any sense whatsoever. Here is what exactly happened. I was greeted by cool sea breeze blowing in my face and found myself standing in a huge vessel which at first looked like a stadium made out of wood. This peaceful notion was transformed into that of shock and fear. I was in the middle of a crowd of weird alien like creatures and the "thing" which was directly in front of me resembled the shape of a BRAIN. I could not figure out how the other alien species looked like, it was all very hazy and eerie. But I could definitely trust my instincts which were telling me that the "Brain" shaped alien was not to be trusted. Suddenly all hell broke loose and The Brain had started killing the aliens and it seemed as if he was behind just one person. Me.

This information was not yet perceived by me and I stood there stupefied. I had already given up trying to understand what was happening when the aliens just next to me urged me to run away and hide in a safe place. At that moment it seemed like the best option and I did as I was told. I ran with all the strength that my body could render and went inside a shabby looking room. From there somehow I could see the entire scene unfold. The Brain was still killing off anyone who came in his way in order to reach me. His new ability to shape shift was disclosed when I saw him change into a "normal looking alien" (however ironic that might sound). With his new body he was fiercely inquiring about me. That's when a really nice alien came to me and told me that he would cover up for me and gave a chance to escape. I didn't want anymore lives to be sacrificed but there was also no other way of saving them by just sitting there. So, I started running desperately, finding a route to abscond. That's when my eyes came upon a lifeboat and I jumped into it, hovering it down to the sea. My subconscious, by some means, knew how to row a boat. I was in the middle of the sea and while looking back, though I felt pangs of remorse, there was a sigh of relief.

If we come to think of it, this dream can actually be interpreted in way that I was fighting a battle within myself. The "Brain" is shown evil because of the pressures I had been facing due to the stress levels and the "aliens" being positive energies in my mind constantly telling me to not give up.
~Keep Dreaming, Keep Blogging :)
                     

3 comments:

  1. Hi there. This dream was definitely an interesting one. I hope you keep posting such amusing stories. Also the analysis at the end was quite impressive. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow u even managed to derive a moral from a nightmare

    ReplyDelete
  3. hie aparajita,
    this story was indeed amusing
    good work, keep it going
    looking forward to more excerpts from the wide expanse of your dreamland :)

    ReplyDelete